1. General Information
2. Terms adopted in the policy
- National Data Protection Authority – ANPD : Public Administration body responsible for overseeing, implementing and monitoring compliance with the General Data Protection Law – 13,709/2018, in organizations that process common and sensitive personal data throughout the national territory;
- Holder of personal data: all individuals who will use or visit the site(s) and/or will benefit from the services offered by INFLOR, over 18 (eighteen) years of age or emancipated and fully capable of performing the acts of life civil, or the absolutely or relatively incapable, duly represented or assisted;
- Controller: is the person who has the competence to make decisions regarding the processing of personal data. This person can be natural or legal, public or private;
- Operator: is the natural or legal person, governed by public or private law, who processes personal data on behalf of the controller. Treatment agents are both the controller and the operator.
- Common personal data: information related to the identified or identifiable natural person;
- Sensitive personal data: personal data on racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, membership of a trade union or organization of a religious, philosophical or political nature, relating to health or sex life, genetic or biometric data, when linked to a person Natural;
- Processing of personal data: is the entire operation carried out with the personal data. For example: collection, production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, archiving, storage, disposal, evaluation, information control, communication, transfer, dissemination or extraction;
- Data Protection Officer (DPO): person appointed by INFLOR to act as a communication channel between it, the user and the National Data Protection Authority (ANPD);
- Purpose for processing personal data: the objective, the purpose that INFLOR wants to achieve from each activity of processing personal information that it conducts;
- Consent: free, unambiguous and informed authorization (in addition to specific and highlighted for sensitive personal data), given by the Data Holder, for INFLOR to process their personal data for a previously described purpose, in which the legal basis necessary for the act demand the Owner’s express authorization;
- Cookies: are simple files, sent by the website visited to your computer, and are stored in the browser. They store information that helps to identify each Internet user, such as IP address, search terms, accessed content, saved settings, among others.
3. Rights of holders
The LGPD grants rights to individuals with respect to their personal data. In this way, we seek to ensure transparency and access controls, in order to allow holders to benefit from the aforementioned rights. The rights granted to the holders of personal data, without prejudice to the limitations provided for in the applicable legislation, are the following:
- Right of access: the right to request information and access to personal data processed by the organization;
- Right of rectification: the right to request that we change or update your personal data when it is incorrect or incomplete;
- Right of removal: the right to request the removal of your personal data, when applicable, that is, when there are no other laws and regulations that require custody;
- Right of restriction: the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data, where applicable, that is, when there are no other laws and regulations that require custody;
- Right of Opposition: the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data, provided that they have not been collected and processed on the legal bases of contractual or regulatory obligation;
- the right to object to the handling of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing or relationship actions.
- Right to data portability: the right to request a copy of your personal data, in electronic format, and the right to transmit said personal data for use in the service of third parties; and
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions: the right not to be subject to decisions made in a solely automated manner, including with regard to profiling, if the decision has a legal effect on you, or produces an equally significant effect on your interests, rights and freedoms.
4. Collection and Use of Personal Information
INFLOR collects information provided by the Holder at the time of your registration and through Brokers that share the data you have provided, so that we can start the process of negotiation and, later hiring, of the health care services in which you have shown interest. .When the Holder registers, and/or fills out forms offered by INFLOR, including on the websites and/or applications operated by it, certain Personal Data requested will be kept confidential and will be used only for the purpose that motivated the registration, according to Table of purposes below.
5. Cookies used on our website
Cookies on this website are used to keep track of which parts of the website our users are visiting, for optimization purposes, and to keep users logged in (connected) to the environment.
5.1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that we transfer to your browser (where the virtual address is placed to access pages on the internet), or device (such as a cell phone or tablet), which allow us to recognize your browser or device, and to know how and when NFLOR’s websites, products and services are used. They can be useful, for example, to adjust the size of the site to your screen, better understand your preferences and offer you a more efficient service.
5.3. What cookies are used on the INFLOR website?
Below you will find the types of cookies we use on our platforms, with their respective purposes.Essential Cookies –
are essential to allow the user to move around our site, and provide access to unique features for customers. These cookies do not collect information about you that could be used for marketing purposes. This category of cookies cannot be turned off.
Table of Purposes for the use of Personal Data
|website tab||objective||necessary data|
- Contact us
- Request Contact
|Providing a channel for users to contact INFLOR.||The user must fill in the fields full name, company, telephone, e-mail, city/state, area of interest, business segment, company performance, how he found out about INFLOR and message.|
|Providing a channel for job applications.Interested parties may also send an email to the HR Team – email@example.com||The candidate must fill in the fields full name, address, city/state, telephone, email, birthday, job title, language and qualifications.|
|Sign up to receive news||Providing a channel for receiving information about INFLOR’s news and activities.||The user needs to fill in the name and e-mail fields.|
|data manager||Providing a channel for contacting the holders of personal data.||The data subject will need to send an email, with their data, to request information about usage, changes/updates or even deletion of their personal data.|
6. Sharing of Personal Data
INFLOR may share the Personal Data collected with third parties, in the following situations, and within the limits required and authorized by the Law:
- With companies and individuals hired to perform certain activities and services, on behalf of INFLOR;
- With companies that are part of the same economic group as INFLOR;
- With suppliers and partners, to carry out the services contracted with INFLOR (such as information technology providers, Marketing services, printing, occupational medicine, recruitment companies, companies granting benefits required by Law or Collective Bargaining Agreement ( CCT), among others);
- For administrative purposes such as: research, planning, service development, security and risk management;
- When necessary, as a result of legal or regulatory obligation, determination of competent authority, or judicial/administrative decision.
7. Security of Personal Information
All Personal Data, used digitally, are stored in INFLOR’s systems and/or in databases maintained “in the cloud” ( cloud
) by specialized service providers, contracted by INFLOR, who take the same care with security. , and are in accordance with the requirements brought by the LGPD and other applicable legal or regulatory standards.For data that need physical storage, INFLOR keeps them protected in safe and monitored locations, with limited access granted to employees who use them for their activities.INFLOR and its suppliers use several security procedures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your Personal Data, preventing the occurrence of possible damages due to the processing of this data, among which can be mentioned: access control, network monitoring , event analysis, antivirus, backup and firewall.
8. Legal purposes for treatment
9. Storage of personal data
The information collected by INFLOR will be automatically deleted from its systems, when they are no longer useful for the purposes for which they were collected, or when the Owner requests the elimination of their personal data (if there is no other legal basis that justifies the maintenance of the storage of the respective data, such as when a law or regulation requires INFLOR, or when we need this information to defend ourselves against any legal or administrative proceeding).Without prejudice, the information may be kept for compliance with legal or regulatory obligations, and/or for INFLOR’s exclusive use, in an anonymised manner.
10. Legal reasons for disclosing your data
INFLOR may disclose Personal Data, to the extent necessary or appropriate, to government agencies, consultants and/or other third parties, in order to comply with applicable law or with a court order or subpoena, or, if INFLOR reasonably believes -faith that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legislation that requires such disclosure;
- Investigate, prevent or take action related to suspected or actual illegal activities, or to cooperate with public bodies or to protect national security;
- Execution of its contracts;
- Investigate and defend against any third-party claims or allegations;
- Exercise or protect the rights, property and safety of INFLOR and its affiliated companies;
- Protect the rights and personal safety of its employees, Owners or the public;
- In case of sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of the Company.
INFLOR will inform the respective Holders of any legal demands that result in the disclosure of personal information, under the terms of Law 13,709 – LGPD, unless such notification is prohibited by law or prohibited by a court order, or even if the request is an emergency.
In case of doubt about how we work with your data, INFLOR appointed the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact channel with the Data Protection Officer – DPO team.
12. Policy Revisions
This document has an indefinite validity and is revised every twelve months from the date of its publication, and may be changed at any time and at any discretion, but the changes will be published visibly on the website.When material changes are made to this Policy, you will be duly notified, depending on the circumstances, for example, by displaying a notice on the INFLOR website, sending you an email or message to your cell phone. We may notify you in advance.